VantagePipes strive for world class leadership in both fibre cement manufacturing and products through continuous improvement and technical development of the quality and reliability of our processes and products.
This is being achieved by:
- Aligning quality and customer expectation with the total involvement, commitment and pride of all employees
- Training and developing our people to maximise the best technologies, systems and equipment
- Product leadership providing value added, differentiated products
- Sustaining a competitive advantage through manufactured cost, superior capital cost efficiencies and zero waste / defect initiatives
- Building quality into processes by focusing on root cause analysis and data driven decision making.
To develop, manufacture and deliver on time, products in safe and environmentally responsible manner to the expectations of customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements measured by' 'Conformance to Specifications' in our products meeting the requirements of:
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4139:2003 Fibre-Reinforced concrete pipes and fittings
For more information on how VantagePipes can assist, please contact 1800 659 850.